Loans Against Watches
Pawning an expensive item is a rational decision when you need to quickly receive cash. The conditions under which money may be urgently needed can be taken by surprise. It is impossible to insure against them and to predict them. Therefore, it is important to be able to quickly exchange your investments in the form of luxury goods for the required amount.
Benefits of getting loans against watches
Swiss watches are more than just a luxury item demonstrating the status of the owner. It is also an investment. Investing in prestigious expensive items is the choice of those who know the value and price of such items. This means that he or she is able to properly manage finances. And if you have a need to get a loan against watches, then this is a step that you need to take in this period of your life.
The procedure for getting a loan against watches
This loan type is provided in the shortest possible time. However, you will need to follow some simple procedures.
- Request. You apply for a loan, the completion of which, as a rule, takes a few minutes;
- Watch assessment. You come to the office and the manager evaluates the watches and names the final cost. Some pawn also do online assessment;
- Paperwork. When you agree to the loan terms, the lender will ask you to provide the necessary documents. This will take no more than 10-15 minutes;
- Money. You get the agreed amount of cash immediately after signing the agreement.
The whole process of applying for a loan against watches is simple, transparent and does not take much time. The lender values your time and understands that every minute is sometimes important in the current rhythm of life. Therefore, most companies simplified the procedure as much as possible for your convenience.
If you want to know the cost of your watch in advance, you can fill out an application on the website with a detailed description of the product. The lender will contact you shortly and provide an approximate preliminary price.
- The loan period is usually 1 day-30 days;
- There is a possibility of extending the loan term if the period specified in the contract is not enough to repay the loan;
- You pay interest only for the actual number of days – when the loan agreement is valid;
- Interest on the loan amount is determined individually. It depends on many factors: the type of watches, its value and others;
- You need to have only two documents: your ID and passport of the product;
- There is a possibility of early loan repayment. In this case, you receive a recalculation and do not pay the percentage of the commission for the remaining days;
- The lender guarantees the complete safety of your property. After repaying the loan, you will receive your watch in the same condition;
- If for any reason you do not repay the loan and do not want to prolong the loan agreement, the watch will be put up for sale in the thrift store.