Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval
There are situations when you need money urgently to make an important purchase, to pay for some services or to solve other problems, and there are still a few days left until you get your next payday check. In this case, you can take advantage of an online payday with no credit check.
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a short-term loan that can help you pay for emergency cash needs until you receive your next paycheck. These are small-dollar loans that usually come with high interest rates, and payments are typically due within 2 weeks—or close to your next payday. These loans are also called cash advance loans or fast cash loans.
All you need to is to fill out an application online and get approval. To get a loan you do not need to leave your home, you do not need to provide many documents or look for collateral.
How much money can I borrow?
Using our referral service, you can get bad credit personal loas ranging from:
- $200 – $500;
- $500 – $1,000;
- $1,100 – $2,500;
- $2,500 – $5,000.
The approved amount will be influenced by several factors, such as state regulations, lender’s terms, your income, etc.
Who is eligible for a personal loan with bad credit?
Eligibility criteria vary by state ad lender. Usually, you must com
ply with the following requirements:
- you must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- your age must be18+ (19+ in some states);
- you must have a checking account opened in your name;
- you must have an email address and phone number;
- you must be employed and have a proof of regular income.
In most cases, you do not need to have a good credit and you may be even approved if you have no credit.
How fast decisions are made?
Usually, the decision (approval/disapproval) is made by a lender immediately. Our service processes your application and connects you with an appropriate lender in a few minutes. This lender will ensure you comply with their eligibility criteria and provide you with all information about a loan. You will receive the desired finds same day or next day.
Advantages of bad credit loans
Our clients note the convenience and speed of getting a loan. We offer many advantages for potential borrowers.
- Application is filled out online right on the site;
- Prompt decision and fast transfer of funds;
- Most applications are approved;
- Convenient loan repayment options;
- The ability to manage the product through your account;
- There is the possibility of extension;
- Money is given for any purpose;
- No proof of income, collateral is not required;
- Bad credit is ok in most cases;
- All personal data of the borrower are protected;
- Lender offer the option “Improve your credit history”.
Some lenders from our network also offer bonuses for repeat customers.
Where can I get a loan with no credit check?
Payday loans are legal in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Keep in mind that types of loans offered vary from state to state. Besides, each state has its own legal regulations. For example, the same bad credit personal loan may have some significant differences in California or Minnesota.
In many cases, the approval does not depend on the location of the borrower. Even if you are living in Illinois, you may be eligible for an online loan no credit check in Kentucky.